On this page you will find user manuals and operating instructions for most of our machines. What our machines can do is written here: Machines and technologies
Additive Manufacturing Processes (3D printing)
FLM (Fused Layer Modeling)
Use FLM Printer
- PrusaSlicer can be used as control software for almost all of our FLM printers.
- Alternatives are e.g. Cura and Slic3r
Available FLM Printers
- Prusa i3 MK3s
- Prusa i3 MK3s with Prusa MMU2s
- Ultimaker 2 Extended+
- Lulzbot TAZ 5
- Aya (DIY-Drucker, Kossel Mini)
Composite Material Printer
Use Composite Material Printer
There is currently no software available for download for these printers. Slicing takes place online in the browser and requires authorised user access.
Available Composite Printers
Stereolithografie (Short SL)
- When handling resin, be sure to observe the safety regulations and instructions. Special gloves are needed, for example
- Our Formlabs Form 1+ (no longer supported by the manufacturer, so an older version of the control software must be used).
Available SL printers
- Prusa SL1
- Formlabs Form1+
- Formlabs Form 3
Laser-Sintern (Short: LS or SLS)
Use LS printer
- When handling LS printers, be sure to observe the safety regulations and instructions. Gloves and face masks are needed, for example.
- Control software is Sinterit Studio and is available to staff
- Control software for Sintratec Kit is provided on request
Available LS Printers
- Sintratec Kit
- Sintarit Lisa Pro
Use Laser Cutter
- Special care must be taken when handling the laser cutters. There is an acute fire hazard. Safety instructions and briefings must be followed.
- All 3D CAD programs that can export 2D graphics and all 2D drawing programs are suitable as design software for the laser cutters.
Available Laser Cutters
- Glowforged Pro
- Lutus Blue125-DC
Collaborative Robot Arm
Use Robot Arm
When handling the robot, be sure to observe the safety instructions and training. For example, no person may be in the robot’s field of action.
Available Robot Arm
Use Cutting Plotter
- When handling the cutting plotter, be sure to observe the safety instructions and training. There is a risk of tripping, for example.
Available Cutting Plotters
- Roland UV printer/ cutting plotter LEC-330
- When handling a milling machine, be sure to observe the safety instructions and training. For example, safety glasses and hearing protection are needed.
- Any 3D CAD programme is suitable as design software. One recommendation is Fusion 360, which generates the design and the G-code required for the milling process (CAM – Computer Aided Manufacturing).